THE PER AMOR A L’ART FOUNDATION INFORMS THE POTENTIAL VISITORS OF THE SHELTER AND/OR THE CELLAR OF THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES AND CONDITIONS OF THE VISIT:
– According to the Fifth Final Provision of Royal Decree 505/2007 of April 20, the basic conditions of accessibility and non-discrimination for access and use of urbanised public spaces and buildings will be mandatory for existing buildings as of 2019, provided that they can be implemented reasonably.
– Both the shelter and the cellar, as part of the historical heritage of the city of Valencia, are difficult to adapt to people with lack of mobility or physical disability, since accessibility measures must be implemented in a possible and reasonable manner and with historical respect, something that could not occur in these instances due to the fact that they would lose their historical and architectural value, making the adaptation impossible.
– Therefore, the Per Amor a l’Art Foundation advises people with physical or mobility difficulties against accessing the shelter and/or the cellar.
– Therefore, people who have any difficulty that may prevent them from accessing such premises may refrain from doing so.
– In the same way, all visitors are informed that the staff of the Per Amor a l’Art Foundation may prevent the access of those who display personal challenges that would make their access difficult or dangerous.
– People with psychological or physical difficulties that cannot be easily observed, or their tutors or carers, are responsible for informing the staff of the Per Amor a l’Art Foundation of such circumstances so that they can assess whether it is possible to access the spaces safely.
– That is why all those who wish to visit these spaces must accept the conditions of their visit and assume responsibility for the personal damages that may be caused. The Per Amor a l’Art Foundation won’t be made responsible for the consequences that non-compliance or breach of the aforementioned obligations or security regulations may have for the visitor.